This article is on the review of One by wacom digital pen tablet that I purchased.
I bought this digital pen tablet for making YouTube tutorial videos. I purchased it with the first 100$ that I received from YouTube for my channel Ranjan Barman
I found the device very helpful to take online classes. You can use this tablet without installing the driver software but if you install the driver then you will be very comfortable with it.
I downloaded many whiteboard applications to prepare tutorials for YouTube. After trying many applications I found MS Paint very helpful. You mustn’t install heavy software on your PC if you are making screen recording video for your tutorial classes.
The digital pen has some characteristics after installing the driver,
- The digital pen recognizes the coordinates of the tablet that helps you write like you are writing in your own copy.
- If you move your pen without touching the tablet’s surface then it works like you are moving your mouse without holding left or write button.
- If you move your pen touching the tablet’s surface then it works like you are holding left mouse button.
- The digital pen has two buttons that can be used as left/write/scroll buttons. You can adjust the settings from the tablet application.
If you are using it without installing the driver application then it will work like general mouse.
Item name: One by wacom digital pen tablet
Maximum Retail Price (Inclusive of all taxes): 4,775/-
Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows XP, Windows Vista;
Mac OS X 10.8 or later versions
- Digital pen
- Driver CD
- Data cable
- Online tutorial classes
- Making tutorial videos for YouTube
- Graphic designing