In my previous post, I mentioned how to make soft chappaties.Thought of adding a delicious Anda Curry recipe so that you can enjoy the combo..
- Onion -2
- Tomato -2
- Ginger-Garlic paste- 1 Tbsp
- Garam Masala- 2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder- 1 tbsp
- Chilli powder- 1 tbsp
- Salt – To taste
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tbsp
- Jeera/cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
Method of preparation:
- Heat a kadai,put oil.Once hot put some jeera,after it start crackling,put chopped onion.
- Fry onion till golden brown.After that,put ginger garlic paste.
- After raw smell goes,put chopped tomato.Fry it till oil oozes out.
- add all the masala items mentioned in ingredients.
- Add water and cover it for 10 minutes.
- Mean while boil the eggs and keep it aside.
- Put required salt and slice the eggs and put the eggs in the gravy.
- Cover it for few more minutes and Sprinkle some coriander leaves.
- Egg Gravy or Anda Currry is ready to serve
Prepare it in less than half an hour and serve with soft chappati or rice.
Have a delicious dinner!!!