It is very easy to create an eCommerce website without any coding skills. An eCommerce website is a platform from where you can upload your products or services. Also you can receive the customer orders and payments automatically. What do you need to create an eCommerce store without any coding knowledge?
1. You will need a domain (website name),
2. WordPress hosting or WordPress hosting via panel.
Buy your domain and hosting from HOSTGATOR
web hosting service if you are from India. And if you are from outside India then buy it from Bluehost
web hosting service. In case you need any support then Whatsapp/call me: +917602768412. I will be happy to help you.
Now there are two conditions:
Have you purchased WordPress hosting or panel hosting?
If you have panel hosting then you have to install WordPress application on your domain address. For example I have installed the WordPress application on the root folder of blogrator.com
. Also you can install it in other folders like blogrator.com/store.
For WordPress hosting users the panel part is already done and you don’t have access to the panel.
Here are the steps that you have to follow now:
1. Login to the WordPress dashboard as admin.
3. Click on Add new. 4. Now search WooCommerce
plugin and install it.
5. Go through the entire setting process that the plugin will take you automatically. 6. Set your payments details. (i.e, add paypal, Payoneer and other payments options to accept payments from customers.) 7. Now you need to install a eCommerce supporting theme. WooCommerce recommends to use free theme Storefront but as it look very basic so you can buy any premium good looking WooCommerce supported theme like WoodMart, XSTORE (see all the list of top eCommerce themes)
8. The plugin and supporting theme will take care of everything and all you need to know is “How to add a product in WordPress using WooCommerce plugin?”- very simple
9. If you don’t have your own product or service to sell then you can make some profit using the eCommerce platform by affiliate products.
How to create affiliate store website using WooCommerce plugin?
That’s it! You are good to go.
If you need any support from my side then please contact the helpline below,
Thanks for reading.