If you have access to the hosting panel (cpanel, plesk panel etc) then I here are the steps to follow,
- Install WordPress application on the domain/folder
- Go to wp-content folder.
3. Then Go to themes.
4. And upload the .zip file of your theme inside theme folder.
5. Extract the .zip file in the same folder.
6. Now login to WordPress dashboard as admin.
7. Go to themes.
8. You will find the theme there.
9. Active the theme.
If you don’t have access to hosting panel then follow the steps,
1. Login to WordPress dashboard as admin.
2. Go to themes.
3. Click on Add new
4. You will find theme upload option.
5. Upload your theme and install it.
6. Then active it.
If you can’t do it yourself then please contact the helpline below,
Thanks for reading.