Making chapatis softer has some methods which are given as below:
- Take flour and add salt into it .Mix it with your hands and add water slowly and mix it.
- kneading is the secret of getting softer chappatis.So knead it properly with required amount of water and sprinkle some amount of ghee into it.Knead it again and again.
- once dough becomes soft and non-sticky,sprinkle some amount of oil and cover it with damp cloth and rest it for an hour.
- After that,make small rounds required to make chapati and keep it ready.
- Sprinkle some amount of flour to avoid sticking while rolling .
- Once rolled,put it in hot tawa, and either serve it dry or spread ghee or butter to serve.
- Enjoy soft chappaties with delicious gravies.
Chappatis are good for health if taken dry and easy to digest.
Enjoy delicious food!!!